Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer Changes

I'm excited to announce I have officially made the move to North Myrtle Beach. It's been a long time coming since I've been driving back and forth between Charlotte and Myrtle Beach for over a year now.  I will eventually do a post as a farewell to Charlotte, but for now I'm enjoying my new city and being closer to Johanna. The new place is only 320sf, however it's a mere 3 blocks to the beach. I'll add some pictures when it is all set up.
This weekend our good friend Josh is in town.  We have thus far had drinks at the marina, played putt-putt and had milkshakes at Sonic. It's shaping up to be a fine weekend along the Grand Strand.
Next week Johanna and I will be heading to Chicago. It's the first time for both of us and we are pretty excited. We will definitely try to post pictures and a daily journal of the trip if we have access to a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment